Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome...


So fitting... as I begin my journal of "sarahdipity," it begins on this note.



It is a beautiful sunny 1st day of November here on the west coast, but the sun was not shining so bright in the O household this morning. In fact, a crime scene began to appear in a matter of minutes. What lies before you is the crime of a mischevious 2 year old. Her weapon of choice...BLOOD RED NAIL POLISH!



My darling littlest decided it might be fun to "paint." As the rest of the family was preparing for school and work, this little one was busy with her own agenda.



Notice the beautiful "eyeliner"?

What makes me laugh (after of course screaming, crying, yelling, and plain feeling sorry for myself) is her self awareness to place the empty bottle of polish back in the cabinet...after all who would notice?



2 bottles of acetone later, I have a half pink floor and rose colored cabinets. Just a reminder of "happy accidents."

No comments:

Post a Comment